cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track the data usage

_Naren
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wondering if there is a better way to track the amount of data you are using. Any recommendation is welcome. Thanks guys, I love this community..!

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@_Naren wrote:

Wondering if there is a better way to track the amount of data you are using. Any recommendation is welcome. Thanks guys, I love this community..!

@_Naren  If you have an Android phone you can use the built-in data usage app under settings Network & Internet mobile networks. Just set the date range to match you 30 day plan renewal. It's pretty accurate the difference is 5-8 MB.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@_Naren wrote:

A member here some time ago made an app called Data Witness.

Some phones can set consumption periods by custom dates ie. the 30 days here.

I log in to my self-serve often enough to have a peek at my minutes and text consumption. So while I'm there I see my data consumption.

Edit: ninja'd

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@_Naren wrote:

If you use Android a PM customer created an app that works great  Data Witness.  As for iPhone I am not sure but search the app store and see what they have

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.