cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track SIM card order

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I placed 2 orders for SIM cards but only got one email confirmation but I have screenshots of both order numbers. How can view the status of them?

8 REPLIES 8

@abhinavthakur wrote:

I tried to use my order number as the reference tracking number as explained, however, that shows that my SIM was delivered on 28th of September. I only ordered it on 13th of November so it is highly unlikely that it was delivered before ordering. Any other way to know where the order might be or track it?

Reference numbers can be used by anyone and there are duplicates used by other companies. Not as SIM card shipments are trackable. Sometimes, SIM cards are sent by Canada Post Xpresspost (trackable), Canada Post lettermail (not trackable), and I've read some reports of UPS and Intelcom being used.

@abhinavthakur wrote:

I tried to use my order number as the reference tracking number as explained, however, that shows that my SIM was delivered on 28th of September. I only ordered it on 13th of November so it is highly unlikely that it was delivered before ordering. Any other way to know where the order might be or track it?

Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner to contact a moderator who can assist you.

abhinavthakur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

siddharth17

Thank you!

@siddharth17 wrote:

It never prompts me for a postal code and showed the package delivered to BC even though I live in ON

That's because Public Mobile diddn't ship using a method using your order number as a Canada Post reference number. Reference numbers are generic and can be used by anyone/any company.  If you give me your reference number, I can create a shipment right now that will show it being delivered (when it does get delivered) to anywhere I like. It doesn't mean that's a Public Mobile sim card shipment.

Public Mobile sometimes sends sim cards purchased directly from them by Canada Post lettermail (which isn't trackable). If that is done, trying to track the item will not yield any relevant results. While entering your order number as the reference for a Canada Post shipment is a good starting point, it is not set in stone that this will work.

siddharth17

It never prompts me for a postal code and showed the package delivered to BC even though I live in ON. How can I track? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should have received an email Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/homeEnter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box Order number is sent on your email when you place an order.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.