cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup Visual Voicemail?

sp1826
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

mine says can't activate Visual Voicemail, try again.

I am using Google Pixel XL.

9 REPLIES 9

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@srlawren wrote:

@sandpublic wrote:

VVM is only available for Telus accounts for an additional monthly charge. Unfortunately it's not available to PM customers.

@sandpublic do note that Koodo customers (post-paid for sure, not sure about prepaid but likely not) have access to Visual Voicemail as a recurring monthly add-on (it recently went up from $2 to $5, which is a bit steep unless you really live in your voicemail.)

Noted, with thanks.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sandpublic wrote:

VVM is only available for Telus accounts for an additional monthly charge. Unfortunately it's not available to PM customers.

@sandpublic do note that Koodo customers (post-paid for sure, not sure about prepaid but likely not) have access to Visual Voicemail as a recurring monthly add-on (it recently went up from $2 to $5, which is a bit steep unless you really live in your voicemail.)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@mimmo wrote:

this is one of the several possible workarounds for visual voicemail:

install fongo, and forward your missed calls to your fongo #  then I think they have a visual voicemail type of interface.

Fongo can be setup to send a recording of each message to your email address.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

+1 for YouMail. 

PM offers free call forwarding so you will not pay extra to use it, and on their free plan you get 10 transcriptions per month + telemarketer blocking (very good service, works 99% of the time), as well as personalized voicemail greeting per caller. 

Service is awesome, I was on them even before I was with PM. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

this is one of the several possible workarounds for visual voicemail:

install fongo, and forward your missed calls to your fongo #  then I think they have a visual voicemail type of interface.

sandpublic

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile does not offer Visual Voicemail or any other type of premium services.

Do look for VoLTE, or VoWiFi either.

duffer900

It's not offered by Public Mobile, but I have read about 3rd party programs like YouMail being able to have it function to a certain extent.

You would have to do a little digging for info. I have seen posts about it, but they are older and I do not want to give you old info...

Good luck 🙂

@sp1826 wrote:

mine says can't activate Visual Voicemail, try again.

I am using Google Pixel XL.

Visual voicemail is not offered by Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.