cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to renew plan when funds are available in the balance

Nour3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan expired on 31 august. I have enough funds for its renewal. However it didn't get renewed and they are mentioning a message that I need to make a payment. 

What should I do? 

4 REPLIES 4

@Bdelmotk 

If your phone service is working, it means all is well. Since you have sufficient balance in your available funds to cover the cost of your plan, the renewal will complete on its own.

If your phone service is not working. Check your account status. If it is not active and you see a button to reactivate service, click on it. Once your account is active, check to see if your phone works. Reboot if necessary.

@Bdelmotk wrote:

I added enough balance to days ago and I didn’t get renew by it self and the due dat was yesterday and it didn’t renew until now it says there is know enough balance if you didn’t solve this problem immediately I will change the company I will go with any other company and I will make a bad reputation for public mobile that’s not professional I am working with this SIM and I am losing money now because ur unprofessional system 

So your renew today or what?   if there is enough fund to cover your renewal, you can ignore it.  

You can make your own thread, it it easier that way.

Bdelmotk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I added enough balance to days ago and I didn’t get renew by it self and the due dat was yesterday and it didn’t renew until now it says there is know enough balance if you didn’t solve this problem immediately I will change the company I will go with any other company and I will make a bad reputation for public mobile that’s not professional I am working with this SIM and I am losing money now because ur unprofessional system 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Nour3 wrote:

My plan expired on 31 august. I have enough funds for its renewal. However it didn't get renewed and they are mentioning a message that I need to make a payment. 

What should I do? 

Where are you seeing this message? Did you get a text message or email?

Does your phone work?

If it does and your renewal is happening tonight, do not touch your Self-serve account.

The renewal process goes through multiple steps and it will complete around midday tomorrow.

As long as your phone is working, do not go near your Self-serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.