cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to redo my port?

forrestfan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I tried to transfer my number from Petro Canada to Public Mobile and it didn't work. Putting in the new SIM card works, but I can't send or receive calls & texts. I read the other threads about Petro and PM and they say I need to provide more info? (IMEI, pin, etc)

How do I go back to the form where I fill out these information. If I can't how can I fix this unsuccessful port?

4 REPLIES 4

forrestfan

@will13am Thanks for letting me know. I've contacted the mods and will wait for a reply.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@forrestfan , customers do not have the luxury of a second attempt following a failed port.  You will need moderator team assistance to resubmit the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

forrestfan

@Alex888 I just restarted it and it still has the same problem. As for the form, I only entered the account #, but not the other info. The old SIM still works.

What's the lost stolen trick?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@forrestfan Did you skip part of the form when you were porting? Does your old SIM still work? Have you tried the lost stolen trick? Have you restarted your phone?
Need Help? Let's chat.