cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to port my son's phone from Koodo prepaid to Public Mobile $15 plan

beleaf67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I couldn't do it at walmart when activating the SIM.  Do I have to sent this request to the mods?

What informaiton is it required to make this as quick as possible?  koodo account info?  PM account inof?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

beleaf67

PM MODs any updates please on this request (I sent on Thursday) via private message "Help to port Koodo prepaid number to Public Mobile"? 

My son's koodo prepaid says:

Base plan expires end of: May 4, 2019 <-- Today

I understand you guys are very busy, but I want to make sure the phone gets ported before koodo deactives it.   I hope the transfer from koodo prepaid to PM doesn't take too much time.  Too bad automatic process doesn't work for this type of porting.

Thanks so much in advance.

beleaf67

@dumbphone wrote:

Did you get a public mobile sim card for the account? NM previous messages were not showing 😞

No worries.  For time being he uses his phone with koodo prepaid still active till May 5.   The newely activacted and working sim with PM's temporary phone number is in my backup phone.

I'm just waiting for phone number port before putting PM sim on my son's phone.   

dumbphone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did you get a public mobile sim card for the account? NM previous messages were not showing 😞

beleaf67

I've sent the email request to PM mods yesterday.   Will I get a private message once this is being worked on or when the port has been completed?   I fully understand PM mods are very busy at this moment, however I want to make sure they have received my request to get my son's koodo prepaid phone number ported to the already activated PM $15 plan.   His koodo plan monthly renewal is coming on May 5 and I already stopped auto top up.

Thank you very much PM in adavance 🙂

marlenec132
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@beleaf67 wrote:

Hi,

I couldn't do it at walmart when activating the SIM.  Do I have to sent this request to the mods?

What informaiton is it required to make this as quick as possible?  koodo account info?  PM account inof?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

@beleaf67 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance. 🙂

I just ordered my SIM card online received it and took my Koodo card out and put in my public mobile sim and avactived it online

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Only moderators can port a Koodo prepaid number to Public Mobile.  I would be prepared to provide your Koodo account number and Koodo account PIN.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

beleaf67

thank you very much 😉

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@beleaf67, number porting from Koodo prepaid must be done by the moderator team.  You will need to provide them with the Koodo phone number, account number and account holder information.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.