cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link community profile and public mobile account to collect points for being active in commun

Praful
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to link community profile and public mobile account to collect points for being active on community by helping others.  I get the context but not how badges turn into rewards/ money?

8 REPLIES 8

Gurpy

So long as your community profile email and actual Public Mobile account email are the same you'll be golden friendo. 🙂

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Praful  You have a good question.

You can read more about Public Mobile Accounts here

Also General Reward Rules can be found here

Have fun earning some rewards!

Here’s how you can get started –

See a post you like? Show it some love and give it a bravo!

BRAVOS.png

If someone is able to deliver a great solution to your problem, mark their response as an “Accepted Solution” to appreciate the efforts of your helper.

ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.png

Praful

Excellent.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Praful wrote:

How to link community profile and public mobile account to collect points for being active on community by helping others.  I get the context but not how badges turn into rewards/ money?

Here's the basics...  first you must be helpful in the community for each month that you want a badge. You only get a badge if you are in the top 50% of helpful community members for the month. If you get a badge for community participation, it shows up automatically in your profile around a week into the following month. I've heard it's commonly given around the 4th-8th of the following month. Those with badges will get the corresponding credit added to their account automatically, but it doesn't show up as an actual account credit until just a few hours before your payment cycle renews.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Praful wrote:

The link is made when you have the same email for both accounts: community and self-serve.

And the calculation for having rewards is mysterious...only moderator or people from public mobile know it.Smiley Wink Keep your eyes on the community to learn how things are going here and help when you can and you will see like a surprise next what is look like....

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Praful wrote:

I believe it's automatic! As long as you use the same email address for your self-serve account and your community account, you'll get the community rewards.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Praful AS long as your community email is the same as your account they are linked

GR
Mayor / Maire

As long as you use the same email for both you'll get the rewards put on your phone account 

Need Help? Let's chat.