cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get refund on the remaining balance?

BingL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, if for some personal reason, I might have to cancel my service with public Mobil in a month or so (not sure yet).  However , I just paid for 90 days couple days ago, what will be happening to the balance? Will I lose the whole $120? 

4 REPLIES 4

Generally, customers don't get refunds.  Anything that Public Mobile does for you will be to maintain goodwill.

saurav
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

You won't get any refund. But if you are moving to Koodo or Telus, you might be eligible for a credit.

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BingLif no refund is possible then i would suggest you drain your data by watching 4K youtube before you leave!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Yes. If you truly renewed very recently the moderators may be willing to process a refund and convert your plan to 30 days rather than 90. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:00PM (ET).

Otherwise you are stuck with losing the prepayment. Be sure to turn off autopay before you do leave.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.