cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get next 30 days for 0?

arunajairam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I avail this offer posted on Public Mobile's home page - "For a limited time activate on any plan and get your next 30 days for $0¹"? I purchased & activated my conection on December 30th. Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7

@lefty4666 wrote:

Hey Mr. Cannon, thanks for the clarification, I just joined up and was immediately charged for a month, kind of pre-pay. This PM scheme is just what I have always wanted and needed so I assumed that I had missed the "30 day for $0" offer and wrote that off as poor timing on my part. So.....maybe down the trail, I may have a "30 for $0" event waiting for me. That will be cool if it happens but it will not be a deal breaker if it doesn't. Just thoroughly enjoying this community.....seem like very nice and knowledgable folks. Lefty

Hey @lefty4666 , welcome to the PM Community! 😀 

Yeah, I just joined in early Dec., and although, at the time, I didn't realize it, but I lucked into the free 30 days of service thing, and very shortly thereafter, PM was doing a holiday giveaway, of an extra 1GB of data, and 400 minutes of international long distance calling. Folks around here have mentioned that they toss out various goodies from time to time, so keep an eye open on the "Announcements" section.

As for the community, yes, although a lot of folks do toss around the same stock answers for people having issues, those stock answers, apparently, tend to fix most of the issues, and when they don't, the PM Moderators are there to "mop up". And most definitely yes, the folks around here DO seem to be a very good group of people, and try to get PM noobies' problems ironed out as quickly as possible. If you can't find the info you need, by using the search function on these forums, simply ask, and SOMEONE(usually numerous someones) will come to your aid!!! 👍 

lefty4666
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Mr. Cannon, thanks for the clarification, I just joined up and was immediately charged for a month, kind of pre-pay. This PM scheme is just what I have always wanted and needed so I assumed that I had missed the "30 day for $0" offer and wrote that off as poor timing on my part. So.....maybe down the trail, I may have a "30 for $0" event waiting for me. That will be cool if it happens but it will not be a deal breaker if it doesn't. Just thoroughly enjoying this community.....seem like very nice and knowledgable folks. Lefty

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@arunajairam  I received my second 30 days-free credit within 2-3 days. It may be a good idea to wait a few weeks and confirm with moderators to avoid having to pay for the second month first and receiving a (manual) credit afterwards if there is a glitch in your specific case.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CannonFodder wrote:

And just to be clear, it's NOT the next 30 days after activation, it's the NEXT 30 days, after your 1st 30 days. Figured I toss that out there, because, unfortunately,  some folks seem to be confused by the wording, and think it's the 1st 30 days of service are free.

Agree.  Next 30 days is free.  There is aslo waiting upto 30 days to get the plan credit.

And just to be clear, it's NOT the next 30 days after activation, it's the NEXT 30 days, after your 1st 30 days. Figured I'd toss that out there, because, unfortunately,  some folks seem to be confused by the wording, and think it's the 1st 30 days of service are free.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@arunajairam wrote:

How do I avail this offer posted on Public Mobile's home page - "For a limited time activate on any plan and get your next 30 days for $0¹"? I purchased & activated my conection on December 30th. Thanks. 

You will get you your plan price credit within 30 days after activation automatically.

Read the offer details in this linek https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/30daysfor0

Welcome to PM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arunajairam wrote:

It's automatic. Welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.