cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get add-off?( takeaway the expensive adding )

Itsrz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I checked out add ones an

d it said to me for one gig add on cost 3$ so I figured I'd buy 3 cause I had just roped up my account for my monthly payment to come out. 
however!!

3$ is not the price cause when I went to add on a third gig it said I didn't have any money left in the account. 
so 3$ my girlfriend and I both heard is actually 30$ for one gig wich is a rip off and I'd never go for that deal. 
I'd go buy another phone plan and use that 8 gigs for 50$ befor paying 60$ for two gigs. 
so if there's no add on-off on this site it will be the last month and the last purchase from this company. Done deal!

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

The site "said" $3 to you?  $3 a GB would be an AMAZING deal that no one else in Canada offers.  Even at $30, it is cheaper than most of the mobile providers out there.  You can contact the moderators to have these removed but being a  pre-paid system there are no refunds but they may be able to have the amount set into your available funds for future renewals.  

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Itsrz  It is unfortunate that you did not look closely at the cost of the 1gb data add on  either when you chose it or submitted the payment. It is buyer beware but since you are new if you ask the moderators very nicely they may remove the add on and credit the $60 back to your account. Click on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via simon explaining your issue. Keep an eye on your private message box for a little number to appear on your private message box indicating a message from a moderator. Check first thing in the morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.