cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fast forward or go to end of message in voicemail?

yoggee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just ported from Fido to PM over the weekend.

I've searched the Community for an answer but I can't find it. 

In Fido's voicemail, I could press 3 to forward 8 seconds or 33 to the end of the message. This is useful for those mandarin spam calls where I don't want to listen to the entire vm. Is there something similar in PM voicemail option?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

yoggee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@TheOldVR  

I read that link before I posted. It doesn't say anything about fast forward or go to end of message. It only says about Call Forwarding. That link is missing the Listen to Messages options which I later found in Telus voicemail Quick Reference Guide (since they are the same co). This chart is more detailed especially the part on "While Listening" & "After Listening"

https://assets.ctfassets.net/9mt4r6ro1ay9/4MNlTBalKUooe8kQEGcwkc/d003aa3439f623082c4d880e687112ca/vo...

@yoggee 

I just left a message on my phone to check your question.  

You can press 3 to fast forward message

You can press 2 to pause message

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@yoggee wrote:

I just ported from Fido to PM over the weekend.

I've searched the Community for an answer but I can't find it. 

In Fido's voicemail, I could press 3 to forward 8 seconds or 33 to the end of the message. This is useful for those mandarin spam calls where I don't want to listen to the entire vm. Is there something similar in PM voicemail option?

Thanks.

@yoggeeThis is not how to fast forward, but you can just hit 7 right away to delete the message, anytime, even before you heard the entire thing.

The second you hear its spam, just hit 7 to delete.

Need Help? Let's chat.