cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check if friend referral was worked?

MrScarface
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all,

apologies if this is not the correct place to post this question or if this has been posted before.

I have just come back from WOWMobile and switched my phone over to Public Mobile, taking advantage of the Flash Deal this weekend.
I do have a friend who is with you guys already and I made sure to tell the rep at WOWMobile to input his phone number in the referral field.

Now I got home, set up the online self serve account and I do see the reward for autopay has been confirmed already but I do not see anything about receiving the $10 referral credit.
Does this take a while to get credited, much like the credit value of this Flash Deal which is said to take up to 72 hours, or might have something gone wrong when inputting the number?

3 REPLIES 3

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yeah, I hear both rewards will be credited within 72 hours. Both the refferal $10 credit and the second month cost.

MPatton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It does take up too 72 hours and then you should be able to see it on your self serve account.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MrScarface wrote:

Hello all,

apologies if this is not the correct place to post this question or if this has been posted before.

I have just come back from WOWMobile and switched my phone over to Public Mobile, taking advantage of the Flash Deal this weekend.
I do have a friend who is with you guys already and I made sure to tell the rep at WOWMobile to input his phone number in the referral field.

Now I got home, set up the online self serve account and I do see the reward for autopay has been confirmed already but I do not see anything about receiving the $10 referral credit.
Does this take a while to get credited, much like the credit value of this Flash Deal which is said to take up to 72 hours, or might have something gone wrong when inputting the number?

Yes those rewards have to be manually input and can take up to 72hours to appear in your account.  Welcome to PM

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.