cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change voicemail and system text Language Settings

xiaoyan5711
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dont know why my voicemail and the text publicmobile sent to me are all in Franch.

Is there anyone could help me set all my language to English?

4 REPLIES 4

@computergeek541 wrote:

@xiaoyan5711 wrote:

I dont konw french,and How to change the text Language sometime Publicmobile send to me ?

Knowing French isn't realy needed. just press the numbers each time you're prompted.

As for the text messages, I suspect that you may need to ask a moderator to set the default language tied to your account.

@xiaoyan5711  Yes @computergeek541  is correct. Only the moderators can correct your language selection for texts from pm. Contact the moderators by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via simon.  Ask to speak to a human...fill out the form and submit.

@xiaoyan5711 wrote:

I dont konw french,and How to change the text Language sometime Publicmobile send to me ?

Knowing French isn't realy needed. just press the numbers each time you're prompted.

As for the text messages, I suspect that you may need to ask a moderator to set the default language tied to your account.

xiaoyan5711
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@xiaoyan5711 wrote:

I dont know why my voicemail and the text publicmobile sent to me are all in Franch.

Is there anyone could help me set all my language to English?

Call your voicemail.

Options 4, 4, 5, and 1

This should help:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

Need Help? Let's chat.