cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate new SIM when unable to register for self service account

totdsds
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a sim card and set up my plan in store.

When I went back home for christmas i swapped the public mobile sim card out of my phone for my UK one. I lost the public mobile sim card.

Today I bought a new public mobile sim card. I am trying to set up a self service account so I can use my new sim card. However, in order to set up the self service account I need to receive a verification code as a text, which I can't do as I have lost my Canadian sim card.

What should I do to rectify the situation? 

3 REPLIES 3

@totdsds  Do you remember the pin # you picked when you activated? The security question and answer? These will be helpful  for the moderator to verify you're the account holder. Be sure to include your email, full name and address on the account, dob and the alternate ph # (if any).

If the plan was set up instore. Then There would be an account number and some kind of paperwork. So when you contact the moderator. You should mention it to get to apply the self-service account to the existing account so you don't use any money. 

@Dunkman wrote:

@totdsds 

If you did not initially set up a self service account when you first activated, you can't now since your old SIM card is lost.    

You will need to contact moderator to help set up account.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@totdsds 

If you did not initially set up a self service account when you first activated, you can't now since your old SIM card is lost.    

You will need to contact moderator to help set up account.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.