cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ESS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: How to Reach a Modulator

I sent a private message and a modulator already replied shortly after. The situation has already been resolved.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ESS 

While I am happy to hear that the CSA's have finally caught up on the 4 day backlog of support tickets they had last week they do have a protocol they like us to follow as mentioned by @computergeek541 that deals with this kind of spam quickly and efficiently without it clogging up the normal customer support channels of communication. By reporting it in the appropriate manner you will quickly recieve a reply and the spam can be dealt with appropriately by the team members dedicated to this task as this most recent spam attack likely added to the backlog that caused users with no service to wait up to 4 days to recieve support.

Report and delete in the private message spam and you will recieve a reply similar to this one..Report and delete in the private message spam and you will recieve a reply similar to this one..

ESS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, the modulator that replied to my private message did inform me of that. Thank you.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I haven't been following the forums as much as I use to. I know recently they switched the name Moderator to CS Agent. I didn't read anything about a name change from CS Agent to Modulator. When did this name change come into effect?

Edit: Anyone?

Need Help? Let's chat.