cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Reach a Modulator

ESS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to reach someone to report spammers, and I don't know whom to address my message to.

15 REPLIES 15

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ESS 

Yeah sometimes the CSA's are not very helpful. Go back to your original thread. Review the link for cancelling call forwarding on your iPhone and see if that helps. We will continue to help you troubleshoot if that doesn't help.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

ESS

nope, the woman basically suggested i call the company issuing the voip service and ask them to fix the problem. That certainly didn't help at all.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I haven't been following the forums as much as I use to. I know recently they switched the name Moderator to CS Agent. I didn't read anything about a name change from CS Agent to Modulator. When did this name change come into effect?

Edit: Anyone?

ESS

Yes, the modulator that replied to my private message did inform me of that. Thank you.

@ESS 

While I am happy to hear that the CSA's have finally caught up on the 4 day backlog of support tickets they had last week they do have a protocol they like us to follow as mentioned by @computergeek541 that deals with this kind of spam quickly and efficiently without it clogging up the normal customer support channels of communication. By reporting it in the appropriate manner you will quickly recieve a reply and the spam can be dealt with appropriately by the team members dedicated to this task as this most recent spam attack likely added to the backlog that caused users with no service to wait up to 4 days to recieve support.

Report and delete in the private message spam and you will recieve a reply similar to this one..Report and delete in the private message spam and you will recieve a reply similar to this one..

ESS

I sent a private message and a modulator already replied shortly after. The situation has already been resolved.

@ESS 

When and how did you contact a moderator to report your spam?

ESS

Thank you. I've already contacted a modulator as instructed, and am still waiting a reply.

@ESS 

Directly contacting customer support by opening a ticket via Simple--Simon or by private message is not necessary. Clicking the report button goes directly to a CSA that put a high priority on reported posts. Then of course delete the message. If you want to stay on top of the latest spam attacks I usually catch most attacks in the act and update this thread and send the same list to the CSA's as soon as I see them online.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/CAUTION-MORE-SPAMMERS/m-p/670323#M7612

ESS

That's not true; I was had spam before and I reported the spammer to a modulator before. She told me the protocol was to report the spammer and delete the spam.

@ESS wrote:

I'm trying to reach someone to report spammers, and I don't know whom to address my message to.

If you wish to report unsolicited private messages or advertising in the message forum, you do not need to open a ticket to a CSA, nor do you have to use the chatbot.  

For spam in the message forum, click on the menu option for the specific message and choose "Report Inappropriate Content".If you're receiving spam in your Community private message inbox, open that message and click on the "Report" button.

If you're talking about spam such as unwarnted phone calls or text messages to your phone, there isn't that much Public Mobile can do about this. Your only real choice is to ignore or block the calls or messages.

ESS

Thanks very much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ESS 

so what is your issue, if you post maybe the another member can help you here,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can click on the report button on the bottom left of the message.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.