cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Check if Community Account is Linked

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I want to know if my community account and self-serve account are properly connected so I will receive my community reward. The emails are the same, however I made the community account first.

Thanks,

Ed

12 REPLIES 12

Mimi33
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for the explanation.  I wanted to understand the workings of PM quite well before I changed carriers.  During Novemeber I received a lot of help from the community.  I was out of the country until yesterday and when I arrived home the sim card was here and I proceeded to have my phone unlocked, ported my number and now I am a PM customer.  I did not understand the purpose of badges Thanks so much for explaining.  I assume I will not benefit from the period before yesterday which is ok. I will let you know if I do. My email address is the same for both Community and my account so I assume they are linked.  My account shows 0 rewards which, I now understand is probably due to the time period in which I earned them, which was before I created my account.  Thank you and AE_Collector for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nezgar wrote:

Interesting... so I got the "Top 25%" badge on Dec 9th... but I have yet to see a $2 community reward show up in my self-serve. If you say the rewards were paid out a week or so ago, I guess its time for me to ask a mod...

Email addresses match...

The community reward stuff was later and in a different order than past months.

There was the badge then the announcement then the pay out. More often in the past it's been pay out, announcement, badge. But looking back I see it was paid out on the 9th. My renewal was on the 7/8 that ought to have just slipped in. Then on the 11th I got the pay out deposited in my Available Funds. I was expecting to have to wait until my next renewal.

When was your renewal?

Do you see the $2 in your payment history? In your Available Funds? In your rewards area?

Interesting... so I got the "Top 25%" badge on Dec 9th... but I have yet to see a $2 community reward show up in my self-serve. If you say the rewards were paid out a week or so ago, I guess its time for me to ask a mod...

Email addresses match...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mimi33 wrote:

Supposedly I have 10 badges it says. Something for so many bravo's and replies etc. Maybe that doesn't mean anything. I did add a referral number when I joined today. Is that a reward....so confused cuz when I sign into my account is states 0 rewards.  Am I making sense  :0)

You appear to have earned the 50% badge for November. Not bad for half a month. I think that should get you a dollar in community reward. That would need the linked email address.

Your referral is not related to the community. That would get you a credit of $10 in your account probably tomorrow.

The community rewards were paid out a week or so ago. This would be before you activated. I would be curious to hear if you get this deposited in your account after the fact.

Mimi33

I think I know what you mean now. I have 10 badges but because I was not a member in the month I earned them I don't qualify.  Thanks.  What is the difference between community rewards and badges and what do you call the $10 for using a customer referral number.

Mimi33

Supposedly I have 10 badges it says. Something for so many bravo's and replies etc. Maybe that doesn't mean anything. I did add a referral number when I joined today. Is that a reward....so confused cuz when I sign into my account is states 0 rewards.  Am I making sense  :0)

I believe you had to be a PM customer on either Nov 30 or maybe Dec 1 to be eligible for Novembers community rewards that were announced on about Dec 8 or thereabouts. And of course you had to have enough community activity to "make the grade" for community rewards based on their top secret formula!

AE_Collector

Mimi33

Last month signed up for Community and today changed to PM so set up account. Email  addresses are the same but 0 rewards showing

@popping wrote:

@Ed404 

That is all you need to get community reward.

Well, that plus a working PM account!

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ed404 

That is all you need to get community reward.

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GR wrote:

@Ed404 as long as both email addresses match then you'll get the rewards, make sure there's no capital letter in one of the emails and not the other

Thank you verifying that now.

EDIT: They are indeed identical

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Ed404 as long as both email addresses match then you'll get the rewards, make sure there's no capital letter in one of the emails and not the other

Need Help? Let's chat.