cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often are deals offered with Public Mobile?

Sbrown917
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

@Sbrown917 That's a good question....but nobody knows..execpt public mobile. Many times during the year some promotion pops up. You will see them in the announcements on the first page on the community. Keep an eye...Smiley Wink

@Sbrown917 you may also want to consider following this tutoria by @pm-smayer97 to get notified by email when new topics are posted to the Announcements area:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Re-How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promo...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice thing here is you can switch to promotional plan even as an existing customer. (More of a pain to do on other carriers, in my experience.) Check your Self Service account from time to time and see if there's a better deal on a plan and you can freely switch to it (either right away or upon next renewal. I recommend next renewal date.)

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Sbrown917 That's a good question....but nobody knows..execpt public mobile. Many times during the year some promotion pops up. You will see them in the announcements on the first page on the community. Keep an eye...Smiley Wink

Sbrown917
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was lucky to get the $10 off for 1st 6 months and the $25 referral, but I know others looking to switch that would like a similar deal.

Need Help? Let's chat.