cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to deliver SIM Card

cschaller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ordered on Saturday with next day shipping option for $20. Ok understand that it is likely not Monday. But now it is Wednesday and still no SIM card.

Has anybody experienced the same? Dont get answers form email inquieries and I needed that card urgently....

What a start. What a service....

27 REPLIES 27

Camelia_M
Customer Support Agent

Happy to help! Robot Happy

The delivery usually takes 10 business days.

You can use the Canada Post site to track the order by adding your Public Mobile order number and the postal code you've used. 

https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home 

jblok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a card over 2 weeks ago. It still has not come. I am very disappointed 

Jaycloud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I ordered my SIM card last Friday and til now I haven't received the SIM card yet either please help!!

drsyxu
I ordered my card on a Saturday (free shipping option). It arrived the following Friday. That sucks you had to wait when you paid for next day. Hopefully it got sorted.

Claudia1992

Customer service is ********

Claudia1992

Same here and i also paid 23$ the PM customer service.

@cschaller received his SIM card this morning at 9:50am as indicated by Fedex.

Thanks to those that helped, and apologies to those who were impacted.

@David_J I have sent you a private message about this, as well. Could you please respond here once you've had a chance to investigate this matter? Thanks in advance!

cschaller

in pm i got promised yday that they will ship with fedex to get it today. guess what. 

blablabla. nothing here yet and no fedex. not even sure if shipped today to arrive before the weekend. 

stay away from their great customer service.

hlzhang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got my sim card within 1 week time. Is it possible that canada post lost it? you can just order another one, since it is free.

Hello @cschaller

I have just PM'd you with the tracking number and additional information regarding your order.

Sounds like PM may not be the right choice for you after all then, @cschaller. Your $20 has already been refunded, leaving you in the exact same position you were before you decided to order that SIM card. Good luck with getting that "at least" $100 voucher.

cschaller

i paid to get that card asap (whatever my reasons are...) 

this is why i picked them and not competitor. now i wait 4 days with a lot of excuses only. so damage is not the 20 anymore i am talking of not fulfilling their servies trying to take an advantage of competitors. at least $100 voucher. yeah i am rich making money:-) that is how real capitalism works, right public mobile?

@cschaller A PM official has already accepted that the SIM was only shipped on Tuesday and has even apologized and refunded your money because of this screw-up. I don't know what more you could want from someone, given the circumstances. Human beings make mistakes sometimes - and this applies doubly to PM because it is still in beta and known to be imperfect as far as its processes go. Now, the fact that the SIM was not delivered today raises another (different) issue.

@David_J: For the sake of transparency, would it be possible for you to share tracking information for this package, along with a reason for non-delivery of this SIM today (Wednesday)?

cschaller

here the truth. they only confirmed on tuesday (not monday) that shipping will start. 

1 business day shipping from an order from saturday on tuesday on. are you closed on monday? dont read that in terms and conditions....

2016-02-03_19-18-23.jpg

cschaller

not a pleasure for me. sim card still not here. trying to satisfy me with answers like address wrong. address is correct (there are two street numbers for same building and indicated at door to deliver at 179). 

cschaller

Great customer service? Well they have not answered  my emails nor form submits but only here. 

But why should I care great customer service? If thez provide what they promise (1 day delivery for $20) then I dont need customer service.

Fact is, SIM Card still has not arrived. So we bet with 4 business days instead 1 for a fee of $20. Or 5 or 6 or never?

See, whatever you will tick on that order, you as customer are going to wait and them cashing in. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@imm1304 wrote:

This is great customer service... not making excuses and reversing shipping charges voluntarily. @David_J

I know I said it earlier too, but I have noticed marked improvement in response times and this is going to make PM the best.  

This!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304

This is great customer service... not making excuses and reversing shipping charges voluntarily. @David_J

I know I said it earlier too, but I have noticed marked improvement in response times and this is going to make PM the best.  

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@imm1304 Thank you!

It is a pleasure to be here 🙂

All the best,

Kalla

David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi @cschaller

I was able to track your order - order was placed Jan 30 in the afternoon. This meant shipping would occur Monday with expected arrival Tuesday.

Unfortunately the order didn't leave our warehouse until Tuesday - we are still  trying to figure out how that happened. All things being equal, you should receive the SIM card today.

I have reversed the charge to your credit card a few minutes ago for the shipping charges.

Apologies for the delay - please let us know if you don't get your SIM card today.

imm1304

Hi @Kalla_A!  

Welcome to the Community!  

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @cschaller,

I'm still waiting for you to provide me with your info so I can locate your shipment. Please check your inbox and let me know!

Thanks,

Kalla

GameTester99

@Kalla_A cschaller has been kindly awaiting your private message about his shipping/order status for over a hour now so could you please assist him as soon you can, Thank you.

Sincerely,

GameTester99

cschaller

Thanks. Yes up to 3 business days it says on their site - with the option to pay $20 to get it next business day. 

I paid but still no cards after 3 business days. So I guess they wanted to say, pay $20 extra and we make it in 5 days instead 3 🙂

No PM received about status of shipping...

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @cschaller,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'll private message you, and we'll take a look at your shipment's status.

Thanks,

Kalla

GameTester99

Hello @cschaller

When I ordered my sim card on a weekend it took atleast 3 business days before it left the building to be shipped.

Sincerely,

GameTester99

Need Help? Let's chat.