cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for a mod to respond to a ticket

ahm3dag
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submitted a ticket on Wednesday and still haven't recieved a response. It's a little urgent as my cellphone has not had service for the past 3 days

31 REPLIES 31

hamcgarvie

I submitted a ticket on August 3, 2022 and to date have NOT had a response. I do have a ticket reference number but that isn't any good if no one responds to the request for help

@ZachsMom wrote:

Hopefully, however how long will it be before they respond again? 

@ZachsMom   TBH I'm not sure what's going on with the response time, usually it's under couple of hours if not less.  They must have a backlog of issues that we're unaware of right now.

Unfortunately PM hasn't made any announcements to advise customers as to why there's suddenly a longer wait for responses from moderators, which would be helpful somewhat if they did let us know.  Hopefully, this time the response will be much shorter for you.

@chaletrimouski wrote:

I put a ticket in yesterday and nothing yet. Trying to port a number over post-activation. Went thru the automated system which doesn't seem to have worked.

@chaletrimouski   Yes for some reason the response time seems to be much longer than normal right now.  If after 48 hours of you submitting your ticket you still haven't heard back the send a private message to Moderator_Team via this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep checking that envelope icon for their response. 

ZachsMom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hopefully, however how long will it be before they respond again? 

@ZachsMom wrote:

They finally did but the solution provided still hasn’t resulted in the SIM working.  I am beyond frustrated at this point! Thanks for checking in!! 

@ZachsMom   Happy to hear that they finally responded but yeah I can imagine if the suggested solution hasn't worked at your frustration after all this time lost.  Hopefully, now they're looking at other solutions for you?

chaletrimouski

I put a ticket in yesterday and nothing yet. Trying to port a number over post-activation. Went thru the automated system which doesn't seem to have worked.

ZachsMom

They finally did but the solution provided still hasn’t resulted in the SIM working.  I am beyond frustrated at this point! Thanks for checking in!! 

@ZachsMom   Have the moderators not responded back to you yet?

ZachsMom

Yes I have a PM SIM 

svitmayak

@ZachsMom 

Do you purchased Public Mobile SIM card?

In order to switch to PM you need PM SIM card any other will not work.

ZachsMom

I am talking about my phone!  I am here because I am trying to set my son’s phone up with PM. 

@ZachsMom wrote:

My previous provider was Bell, my new SIM is with Telus, the phone is not locked!! 

If your new sim is Telus......why are you here?

ZachsMom

Thanks I have done all of that!!  I need a moderator to respond I am 100% certain the SIM is defective!! 

You need to talk to Telus if that is  where you created an account. 

OR

You need to buy a Public Mobile SIM and create an account accordingly. 

ZachsMom

My previous provider was Bell, my new SIM is with Telus, the phone is not locked!! 

@ZachsMom...

your sim works in his phone...ok so who is your cell provider ?

It really does lead us to suspect that his phone is locked to a previous cell network. Who was the previous cell provider anyhow ?

svitmayak

Same here, that was the reason to try out Public Mobile. But at this moment one of the MOD tries to fix mine issue. I hope yours will be taken care of soon.

ZachsMom

Thanks I am trying to be patient!  The wifi doesn’t help my son as he needs a cell signal no wifi when travelling on public transit to and from school.   The phone is for emergencies.  My patience is really wearing!! 

svitmayak

@hairbag1 

I have that app, so far I like it. 

Thanks.

@ZachsMom...

for the time being...download the free TextNow app. You can make and receive free calls and texting as long as you have a wifi signal.

It's not the answer to your problems but until you hear back from moderator...give it a try at least.

Make sure you check the little envelope icon on top right side of page...that's where you'll see response from moderators, when they do reply.

svitmayak

@ZachsMom 

Don’t loose hope. I am totally understand your frustration, I am going through this road of frustration too. I just got the reply from MOD, about my problem. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ZachsMom wrote:

I am still waiting 48 hours and counting....beyond frustrated!!!  Take money and zero service!! 

@ZachsMom 

In your No SIM thread, I offered some thoughts that you might be interested in.

svitmayak

Well lucky you. I am not so fortunate. But I finally got the reply from different MOD about my problem and she gave me some hope. Maybe soon they can solve my problem.

ZachsMom

I am still waiting 48 hours and counting....beyond frustrated!!!  Take money and zero service!! 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@ahm3dag wrote:

I submitted a ticket on Wednesday and still haven't recieved a response. It's a little urgent as my cellphone has not had service for the past 3 days

For the few issues I have had.....all resolved in 4-5 hours or less. 

svitmayak

I understand that some time it could happen. I n my case I just listen to my friend who recommended Public Mobile, and I got the phone the SIM card, paid 30$ for the promo plan with 2GB data, and second day waiting for somebody to resolve my problem. Can’t login to my account, because it wasn’t verified yet. When I paid for my crevices I got a text massage from 611 that confirmation email will be sent  shortly, than right after that: I dyed of email a text that to get that confirmation I need a text massage to be an able. Of cause because I didn’t confirm my account yet.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@ahm3dag in the worst case, up to 3 days. Usually, within a day. Sending a direct message instead of creating a ticket has a faster response from mods.

svitmayak

I heard you, same here, payed to start my service and waiting the second day already. Nothing working, nobody to talk to. I requested my money back.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ahm3dag wrote:

Can you login to your self-serve?

Can you dial 611?

If it's just suspended then if you have a pre-registered payment card then you could make a manual payment either in the self-serve or 611.

You can buy vouchers in many stores or online and also use either the self-serve and 611.

You can do instant top-up at some stores.

If you can login to your self-serve then use the Change SIM function to see if the last 4 digits there match your actual SIM card numbers.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ahm3dag ,

Maybe your issue is something the Community can assist with!

What STATUS does your self serve account say?

Need Help? Let's chat.