cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does for the referral to kick in?

Poobah1972
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning All,

I've joined the Public Mobil Bandwagon last week, and activated two additional family members.  And in both cases the Referrals, showed up pretty much instantly.

However this morning I just activated a 3rd family member, and I was surprised to see my referrals are still stuck at 2.

Is this normal?  Or could something else be going on?  For instance there was a problem with one of the ports, and the number had to be corrected?  Could i have lost that referral over the last few days while that issue got sorted?

Thanks all, and Good Friday to everyone.

7 REPLIES 7

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Poobah1972 

If you don't see 3 referrals, have the person with the missing referral contact moderators, you cannot do it for him/her. They should give your referral code to moderators and they will adjust it manually

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

@Poobah1972  I added a screenshot to help you in my original response above. Stay safe. 

Poobah1972

Never mind I found it. (had to click a little arrow)

All good... The three correct numbers are there.

Peace out!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Refer-a-friend rewards show immediately.

Poobah1972

That's what i thought, where do i got to see the last 4 digits of my referrals?

Thanks

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Poobah1972 you should be able to see the last 4 digits of the numbers referred from within your self service account. The $1 referee discount kicks in once the referred account is paid and activated. 

Click on rewards and the arrow next to total rewards earned. See screenshot below.

20200410_090630.jpg

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Poobah1972 Hi all referral should be done within 72 hours have a great day

Need Help? Let's chat.