cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before rewards are added?

prophet4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there. This is my first month with Public. I am curious to how long it takes for rewards to show up on account? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add: There are Rewards and there are credits.

Credits are the initial autopay and the new referred customer and promo's like next term free or $10 for 6 month kinda things. They get added to Available Funds when applied.

Rewards are the 4 kinds which get converted into Available Funds at each renewal. The earned Community Reward is reset each calendar month then converted at your next renewal.

prophet4

I was curious about all the amazing rewards they offer. Thank you so much for your help.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@prophet4 wrote:

Hello there. This is my first month with Public. I am curious to how long it takes for rewards to show up on account? Thanks.

It depends what rewards are you talking about?  Community Rewards are earned during the month and get applied between the 5th and 10th of each month

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

And if you referred a friend, during the day you get an sms almost instantly, after hours it could take couple of hours. The actual money will be deposited in your account the night before renewal

prophet4

That's Awesome thank you so much!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@prophet4 

Friend referral reward ($10) usually within 24 hours (up to 72 hours).  

Autopay rewards.  1st month of $2 within 24 hours and 2nd month autopay credit on the night of first renewal.  Technically, you should get $4 autopay on 1st renewal date.  

Need Help? Let's chat.