Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: How does one customize their avatar

@katiatall wrote:

How does one customize their avatar ?

@I have removed the solution you gave to @aneruss-1, as you can't just upload your image so I am not sure why you select that as the answer when it isn't even possible and given the solution to @MacMe, for providing the correct answer.  Nice work @MacMe

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

maybe have the developer to change to upload for all users.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What do you mean?

Highlighted

This is a bit concerning that a non moderator ( a $20 / month person ) without permission can just hack into anothers account . Hope that you can't also  hack into my credit cards etc.? -- or can you?

For peace of mind even though I think the PM plans are great --we are not cancelling our Bell accounts even though they each are more then 4 times the cost of the PM accounts.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@katiatall wrote:

This is a bit concerning that a non moderator ( a $20 / month person ) without permission can just hack into anothers account . Hope that you can't also  hack into my credit cards etc.? -- or can you?

For peace of mind even though I think the PM plans are great --we are not cancelling our Bell accounts even though they each are more then 4 times the cost of the PM accounts.

I came from spending twice as much at Telus in the case of my plan. Absolutely delighted to have found PM. Have a nice life over there at Bell.

The fact that the "Oracles" ALWAYS tell people to talk to mods about account issues (once they conclude that they can't help people) would lead me to conclude that they aren't in your account. This is just the online community where apparently they can alter things in the forum database. This did surprise me but really it's quite meaningless. Except for when it comes to noticing that people are trying to game the rewards system. Then it's very meaningful to the vast majority of honest customers here.

Highlighted

Non monitor staff can hack and alter others accounts - unbelievable and concerning!

I'm also now worried about the workings of PM - especially since Telus is not involved - if a $20/month non monitor person has the  power to hack into ones account who knows what possible damage just out of spite could be done. I'm going to search what  Rogers has to offer.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Non monitor staff can hack and alter others accounts - unbelievable and concerning!

Holy chocolate mole!

People...it's just the forum side. Nor are these exceedingly helpful folks "staff". They aren't able to get into your business. Just here. Criminy!

Highlighted
Oracle

@katiatall wrote:

I didn't hack your account I simply corrected an error you made for the benefit of all of the PM customers to make sure the CORRECT answer was listed as the solution and not the wrong one like you chose.  The information here is no good to anyone if a completely wrong answer is selected as the right one.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted

Re: Non monitor staff can hack and alter others accounts - unbelievable and concerning!

Sorry to disagree but it just happened to me.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yiatiohi wrote:

I'm also now worried about the workings of PM - especially since Telus is not involved - if a $20/month non monitor person has the  power to hack into ones account who knows what possible damage just out of spite could be done. I'm going to search what  Rogers has to offer.

In any forum, there are users with special access that can modify posts.  They don't log into other people's accounts to do this.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/The-Oracles-are-here/m-p/46853

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Oracle-Program-and-Team/ta-p/15563...

Need Help? Let's chat.