How does one customize their avatar

katiatall
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

How does one customize their avatar ?

42 REPLIES 42

katiatall

What do you mean?

maybe have the developer to change to upload for all users.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@katiatall wrote:

How does one customize their avatar ?

@I have removed the solution you gave to @aneruss-1, as you can't just upload your image so I am not sure why you select that as the answer when it isn't even possible and given the solution to @MacMe, for providing the correct answer.  Nice work @MacMe

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Posting from more than 1 account to give yourself bravos, classy 🤪

K going back to bed now💤😴🛏

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

katiatall

We have Oracles?

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You cannot upload pictures for your avatar.  You can only use the pre-selected ones.

From previous threads, it seems the only users that can upload a custom picture are Oracles.

katiatall

No that will only allow to choose from pre selected icons. I was asking on how to upload your own custom  avatar . But thanks anyways. 

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @katiatall,

To customize your avatar, first click on your avatar on the top right of your screen, next to the notification and messages icons.  This will bring down a drop down menu, and click on 'My Settings'.

When in "My Settings", click on the 'Avatars' tab which will give you the option to select which avatar you want to use.

ohitora

I think you could just upload it to your profile under pictures.

ohitora

I think you could just upload it to your profile under pictures.

Need Help? Let's chat.