cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does $10 credit work

Shrokel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I am just a bit confused ok how the friend getting the $10 credit works. It says it is a one time $10 credit. Does that mean I get 10 off when I activate and the next month goes back to original price or do I continually get $10 off each month? Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Not to beat a dead horse, @Shrokel , but simply put:

• If YOU give a new customer you're referral code, THEY will get a one-time (not repeating) $10.00 credit.
  • YOU will get a $1.00 per month discount off your plan amount every 30-day cycle so long as each of the plans remain active with Public Mobile.

Make sure you register for auto-pay as well for an additional $2.00 off every cycle as well.

Isn't Public Mobile great!!!

@Shrokel 

Your friend who gave you their referral code will get $1off every month that you stay with public mobile. If you refer 10 friends then you will get $10 off every month they stay with public mobile.

Shrokel

Ok thank you, I just wasn’t sure if you get 10 off every month 

@Shrokel wrote:

So every month do you get the $10 off or is it just the first month?

It happens one time only.  It doesn't repeat.  It's one $10 credit total and does not come back for any subsequent renewals.

Shrokel

So every month do you get the $10 off or is it just the first month?

norm2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got my $10 a few days ago.  So when I activated I put in my friend's code in that info field.  A few days afterward,  I was given a $10 credit towards when I pay my second payment.

@Shrokel wrote:

Hi I am just a bit confused ok how the friend getting the $10 credit works. It says it is a one time $10 credit. Does that mean I get 10 off when I activate and the next month goes back to original price or do I continually get $10 off each month? Thanks!

Only the new customer who uses the referral code gets $10. That will be deposited into the account within 72 hours of activation. It is one time only.

Need Help? Let's chat.