cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does $10 OFF promotional plan for 6 months work ??

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Could you please suggest me how does that $10 off for 6 months promotional plan work if my per month rechage is $30 or more ? I got new $30 plan on 30th December 2018 so does it mean that I am automatically eligible for that plan or how I will get $10 off when I recharge my next month ? 

If I recharge next time let's say after 80 days how that $10 off plan will work ? will it carry to next 6 months from there ? Please suggest

12 REPLIES 12

iguy416
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Right... the $10-off per month promotion kicked in only if you activated online by January 1. Doesn't matter when you bought the sim. Only matters when and where you activated.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sharry19 wrote:

I purchased sim from Walmart on 30th December before 1st January 

@Sharry19.previously you stated you signed up today..?

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Then maybe there's an instore promo that I'm not aware of, I'm very new to PM (just signed up last month).  I just received my first $10 in my account today to be applied to my next bill, I purshaced my SIM card at WOW Mobile and signed up online.  Is there anyone else other there with information for @Sharry19?

Sharry19

I purchased sim from Walmart on 30th December before 1st January 

iguy416

PublicMobile was offering $0 for the first month and a free SIM if you activated in-store by January 1. The $10-off for 6 months was offered only to new activations ONLINE with no free sim.

So I guess the bad news is, if you paid for the SIM and the first month's service at Walmart, you didn't get the deal.

The good news is... PublicMobile is awesome for so many of us, and it may well be for you too. Great prices. And hopefully great telephone/data service. It has been for me!

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sharry19

Promotion has expired...

Sharry19

I did check with Walmart guy two times before I purchased new sim. if that's the case then he misguided me. 

CellAid

As far as I'm aware that promo ended on Jan 1st and was only offered if you signed up online, unless they came up with a new promo that I'm not aware of.  I don't think you're eligible. 

iguy416

1. The $10-off per month for 6 months was ONLY for SIMS activated online. If you activated in Walmart, you're not eligible.

2. The $10-of per month for 6 months promotion was only valid for online activations through January 1. Today is January 3, so you won't get it.

Sharry19

I got new sim from Walmart with $30 plan and today I signed up, Am I still eligile for $10 OFF ? If eligible so I have to recharge continously 6 motnhs or If I recharge after 80 days still from there Can I get $ 10 OFF six times ?

CellAid

As long as you signed up online and not in store, you get your first $10 off in month 2 and continues to month 7

iguy416

You will get a $10 credit put into your account shortly before the end of each 30 day period, so it will be there before your next payment is taken. If you are on a 90 day plan, a total of $30 will be put into your account prior to your next payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.