cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i contact a moderator to get a network unlock pin?

OnlyFreeman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm new here

just went through the hoops to put everything in my account and now I need a network unlock pin. Who do I pm to get this pin? Where do I find moderators?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@OnlyFreeman wrote:

Hi I'm new here

just went through the hoops to put everything in my account and now I need a network unlock pin. Who do I pm to get this pin? Where do I find moderators?

Thanks

If it is a Telus or Koodo phone, they can do it for you.  If it is from somewhere else, Public can't help you.  You need to do what webcoaster says and contact the carrier the phone is locked with.

While I understand and support the desire to unlock a locked phone, if it's a phone that came from Telus or Koodo it should work on Public Mobile without unlocking / displaying the network unlock PIN message. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@OnlyFreeman wrote:

Hi I'm new here

Thanks

If it is a Telus or Koodo phone, they can do it for you.  If it is from somewhere else, Public can't help you.  You need to do what webcoaster says and contact the carrier the phone is locked with.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@OnlyFreeman wrote:

Hi I'm new here

Thanks

You'll have to request the network unlock code from your previous provider or, if it's a Samsung phone, get it from them.

Need Help? Let's chat.