cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view usage history past 90 days?

dh1984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, 

I'm trying to look up my usage history for December, but I'm only allowed to go back 90 days, which is January 4. Does the system delete usage history beyond 90 days? If not, how can I recover it? 

Thanks.

16 REPLIES 16

Chivas514
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You need to sign up in “ my account “ online and you’ll be able to see all your personal info and the usage of your account.

Seahorse03

Hi, please contact a moderator, they will be able to assist you with that.

You are right @popping my bad. 👍 Sorry @dh1984  steered you wrong on this one. Moderator help is required as mentioned above.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma 

OP is asking for usage history.  Not payment history.

dh1984

Ok will do. Thanks.

@dh1984 wrote:

Can I respond to my open ticket?

@dh1984  Best to wait for their reply and reply back to that.

dh1984

Can I respond to my open ticket?

popping

@dh1984 wrote:

I just submitted a ticket. Thank you.

Please ask moderator to create an internal tech support ticket to fix the interface to allow us to search at least 1 year.

dh1984

Looking for my call history.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984  What type of usage are you looking for?. Depending on your device you can review call logs (via Google settings) and data usage back to December.

dh1984

I just submitted a ticket. Thank you.

popping

@dh1984 wrote:

Hi all, 

I'm trying to look up my usage history for December, but I'm only allowed to go back 90 days, which is January 4. Does the system delete usage history beyond 90 days? If not, how can I recover it? 

Thanks.

We cannot go back to 2019 using the start and end date search.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dh1984 hi you will need a moderator for that click on the ? bottom right 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.