cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer my number from Koodo Mobile?

rbtr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I transfer my number from Koodo Mobile? When I was registering it said that I have to choose a new number first. What do I do next to transfer my old number from Koodo?

4 REPLIES 4

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

I had Koodo postpaid and for some reason I could not port the number myself using the online function. A quick note to a MOD solved that and it was ported in a day or so. I kept using the old Koodo sim until it no longer worked, then switched over to the PM one.

Rob1963
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If possible one of the easiest ways to transfer your old number is to go to a WOW Mobile store, they transfered all three of my phones (mine and my two daughters), was so easy and free, all we did was buy the sim card there. Good luck.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rbtr  check out this help article.  There is a bullet covering number transfer from Koodo prepaid with link for contacting the moderator team.  In general the help pages are pretty good with pointing you to the right direction.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/choose-your-phone-number

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@rbtr wrote:

How do I transfer my number from Koodo Mobile? When I was registering it said that I have to choose a new number first. What do I do next to transfer my old number from Koodo?

For postpaid Koodo, go to self serve and use change phone number feature.

For prepaid, you must get a moderator for help. Click the question mark for help and give the moderators your Koodo phone number, account owner name, and acccount number.

Need Help? Let's chat.