cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I see the $10 off any plan >$30?

mmlee98
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just activated my SIM yesterday because of the promo where you get $10 off any plan >$30. I picked the $40 plan. However, when I check my plan costs, it still shows $40 as the plan cost (including discounts)... or is that that $10 credit in the 3rd line?

I thought that $10 credit is from my friend referring me? It's not too clear...can anybody explain this please? Thanks!

PM.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

@corrio that's not right...the friend referal amount will be in your available funds within 72 hours...Smiley Wink

corrio

I believe you will get the friend referral amount after you've been active for a 3 months. I didnt see any comment making that clear to you. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

mmlee98

@NDesai ok thanks!

@mmlee98 wrote:

@NDesai thanks for your response. when does the $10 referral bonus come in? Does that take some time? 

Yes, it will take up to 72 hours. 

EDIT: Looks like your $10 referral is already added. It's the $10 monthly promo credit is not added yet. It will take up to 30 days as mentioned above. 

mmlee98

@NDesai thanks for your response. when does the $10 referral bonus come in? Does that take some time? 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mmlee98 The plan cost will remain $40. The $10 is added to your account as a balance which will be subtracted during your renewal. The $29 amount you see there is the amount you will pay on your next renewal. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mmlee98 wrote:

I just activated my SIM yesterday because of the promo where you get $10 off any plan >$30. I picked the $40 plan. However, when I check my plan costs, it still shows $40 as the plan cost (including discounts)... or is that that $10 credit in the 3rd line?

I thought that $10 credit is from my friend referring me? It's not too clear...can anybody explain this please? Thanks!

PM.jpg

Your first $10 credit will be in your account within 30 days.

Read the announcement again.

• The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
Need Help? Let's chat.