cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I refer a friend?

stevea33ca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought and Walmart activated the sim in store.  They said I won't have to pay the $10 with in store activation.  How do I use refer a friend so they can get the $1/m?

8 REPLIES 8

MaggyKnowles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You'll need to get a code, so that you send it to your friend.

Here's the best one I found.

Simply login to your dashboard, and you'll find a 6 digit code.

When your friend activate his/her phone line, he/she needs to enter this code.

This will give your friend an account credit of $10.

And to you, one point every month, as long as your friend remains with Public Mobile

best regards,

Laddybharjana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Go to your online account, you should be able to see a unique referral code. Give that code to your friend and when they will activate their account by providing that code you will stat getting $1 reward after that

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@stevea33ca wrote:

I bought and Walmart activated the sim in store.  They said I won't have to pay the $10 with in store activation.  How do I use refer a friend so they can get the $1/m?

Nothing you can do but wait after asking moderators. Store was to enter referral code of your friend for you.

@stevea33ca @goldilock  it can be done after by contacting the moderator_team if it's in a case like this that the Walmart associate didn't put it in! 

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stevea33ca 

In order to receive the one-time $10 credit from a referall (and the person who referred you to receive $1 off every month you are a member), I believe that it needs to be done upon activation.  The public mobile member needs to give you their unique referall code, which they received by text or can be found logging into "my account" (upper right corner) and under "overview", it is found on the right hand side of the page.  There is a code and a link to the code to give to others. 

You will find your unique code this same manner and can give to friends and familys and if they switch to public mobile and use your referall code upon their activation, they will receive a one-time $10 credit and you will receive $1 off for every month they are an active member of public mobile. 

Be sure to sign up for auto-pay so you can benefit more and receive $2 off each month too! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stevea33ca wrote:

As usual the clerk is confusing things. Sure yes Walmart might offer a free SIM with in-store activation. But that doesn't mean you're not still entitled to the Public Mobile deal of refer-a-friend. The clerk should not have denied that benefit from you.

Sometimes people have been successful asking for the refer-a-friend benefit after activation.

Contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Need Help? Let's chat.