cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I receive a refund????

chemp76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have now had this happen twice and this is all getting really frustrating.  I have myself and my 2 kids with public mobile so I have to go get vouchers and put them on as the autopay didnt work and I cant input my credit card info.  When I tried to change one of the plans to have 2GB instead of 1, it made me pay the full monthly amount a second time even though it was in the same day.  Please advise.

Thanks

Christie

3 REPLIES 3

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @susanswallow

Thank you for reaching out us and sorry for the trouble however, for assistance you need to send us a private message with your account information. Please keep in mind that this is a public forum and you SHOULD NOT PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS PHONE# AND PIN#. You will notice that we have removed it from the post. 

Thank you! 

susanswallow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been travelling in the US and last night I purchased the $15 US roaming talk/text add-on to update what I  had purchased on April 10. Eventhought the purchased shows up on my account the add-on did not show up and my phone was not working. As of this morning is was still not working so I purchased the $8 US roaming talk which is now working. Please refund the $15 back to my account.

My number is 403xxxxxx and pin is 1xxx

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@chemp76, Sorry for the trouble with the charges for the rate plan change. 

For assistance, can you please send us a private message on the online community along with your phone# and PIN#? 

Thank you! 

Need Help? Let's chat.