How do I post?

Donnagoudie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I post in my Community??

18 REPLIES 18

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 

Considering I only really began contributing to the community the last 2 days I have learned a lot about etiquette and nijied etc.

From ating people to only answer questions that haven’t been answered or out your own spin on. I’m taking these lessons going forward to become an even better contributor 

@tjune_99 wrote:

where did you go looking for answers too

Near the top of the page, there is search bar that says "Search all content". That's a good starting place to see if your questions have been asnwered before.

tjune_99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

where did you go looking for answers too

BRex

i want to thank everyone here who replied with "you just did" because as someone who cant find the new post button it would be really nice to have a guide.

Lensky

Went to walmart last Dec. 18, 2019 to buy public mobile sim. The store clerk said they have a free SIM promo and activation. The clerk help me in all the process, give the referral code and ported my old number, in less than 15 minutes my new sim is running...Then I register at home to get the freebies of 1 GB data and 400 minutes international long distance. Happy to be with public mobile

waternlava
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You just did!

Click Accept as Solution. Please.

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Donnagoudie wrote:

No idea.

Let me know if you figure it out so I can post too!

AE_Collector

LOL!!! Smiley LOL

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Donnagoudie  You can also click the "thumbs up" logo for answers you like and I believe you can also select a "solution" to your questions with the left three dots.. if you haven't figured out all of this already haha~

pmmobile

@Donnagoudie  Congrats you just posted; click reply and then use "@" then type or select the person's user name, so that they will receive a notification without having to monitor the thread.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Donnagoudie wrote:

No idea.

Let me know if you figure it out so I can post too!

AE_Collector

Esthertomic

You did it already! If you have a question post exactly like you did but if you want to answer one then hit reply under them

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Congrats on your first Post. Be a good citizen and help others.

thegreatSavaage

you post the same way you asked this question lol

keep answering questions and youll go up the ranks

Donnagoudie

think I just lucked into that...I'll keep looking & poking around, I'll get the hang of it after a while I'm sure 🤪

Donnagoudie

I think I just lucked into that...I'll keep looking & poking around, I'll get the hang of it after a while I'm sure 🤪

DL888

ummmmm....I think you just did. Just follow those steps Smiley Tongue

tehowennathe

@Donnagoudie wrote:

What you just did was post. Just have to find the right category you wish to post in.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Donnagoudie  what do you mean. You just posted.

Need Help? Let's chat.