cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I post a tip or advice to the other members of the community?

Rob1963
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't have a question but want to share some advice on my switch over from Rogers and how I was easily able to sign up with PM. Where can I post that? TIA.

9 REPLIES 9

AmandaJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Embarrasingly enough, my cellular data was somehow turned off Smiley Embarassed

Thanks for your help @GinYVR Smiley Happy

lukasvan

perhaps your apn settings might be off and not allowing a connection to data service

@AmandaJA few things to check, make sure you have available data allotment in your account.

Then go to the app in question and make sure you allow it to connect via cellular.

Try rebooting your phone.  

AmandaJ

Hi! Newb here......My Iphone 8 shows I have 2 of 4 bars of service with Public Mobile but when I open an app it says "no internet connection". Anyone know why that might be happening?

@Rob1963Stickie means keeping the post on top of a page, because there are usually 4 new pages of posts every day, your helpful post might get moved to the back pretty quickly. I would recommend adding tags to your posts so people who are searching can find your post relatively easier.

Rob1963
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I simply put it in where questions are asked, this is what you mean right? What does stickie their post mean?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Rob1963, you can post it right here in this very thread.  Because customers cannot stickie their post, I would say the thread will disappear among other threads pretty quickly.  It is always searchable. 

Need Help? Let's chat.