cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I port my number from Koodo

LolaPaprika1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to port my number where it says “change number” but it doesn’t seem to work. 

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LolaPaprika1also expect a 3-4 day delay for mods to reply . And ensure your koodo prepaid is active for at least another week

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LolaPaprika1 for Koodo prepaid you need to select a number and then ask the moderator team to submit the number port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LolaPaprika1 mods need to do ports for koodo prepaid.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time] from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

LolaPaprika1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes to all of those!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@LolaPaprika1 wrote:

I tried to port my number where it says “change number” but it doesn’t seem to work. 

Are you coming from koodo prepaid?  Did you have all the correct info?  Is your koodo line still active and working?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.