cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How do I port in a number from TextNow?

@kselmak wrote:

Wow that's great

I'm getting the sim for my cousin today and I'll get him 15 plan for starters, he's a texterSmiley Happy 

Keep me posted if you don't mind

Thanks

Will do ☺️

Don't forget to use a refferal code when you active!

I was able to port in the number from TextNow!

After a few days wait the mods finally wrote back, after verifying the PM account they reached out to TextNow via email to proceed with the tranfer, the whole process took about a week but now everything is up an running!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That's great newsSmiley Happy

Did he need to have same email or same name on the account or did he just have to give birth sides relevant info?

I want to open an account for my cousin right now I have the sim but I have no clue which email he used with them. I'm planning just to use the one that he uses to send me stuff, I'll buy him 15 plan too. Did your cous have the same email dirt both? Should I wait?

@kselmak wrote:

That's great newsSmiley Happy

Did he need to have same email or same name on the account or did he just have to give birth sides relevant info?

I want to open an account for my cousin right now I have the sim but I have no clue which email he used with them. I'm planning just to use the one that he uses to send me stuff, I'll buy him 15 plan too. Did your cous have the same email dirt both? Should I wait?

Both accounts had the same contact information but it do not think that matters as they verifyed each account separately. Public Mobile was very helpful and the process was straightforward my only complaint it the long wait time.