cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I log on to community?

musicgirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I registered I gave myself a username which I used to get on tge Community.  Tiday I cannot find the link where I can enter this username and log on.  

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@musicgirl, here is the help article for creating a community account.  If you are logged in with your account, you need to logout first.  You cannot create a new accout while signed on already with an existing account. 

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@musicgirl wrote:

Yes, I just niticed that!  Tonight I helped a friend get an account. However, she was nit given tge opportunity to set up her username fir the community. Did we miss something when she registered?

The community registration is separate from setting up an account, but you'll want to use the same email address for both so that the accounts are connected. She can set up her community account any time!

musicgirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I just niticed that!  Tonight I helped a friend get an account. However, she was nit given tge opportunity to set up her username fir the community. Did we miss something when she registered?

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@musicgirl wrote:

When I registered I gave myself a username which I used to get on tge Community.  Tiday I cannot find the link where I can enter this username and log on.  

Thanks

You just posted so you're logged into the community just fine!

Need Help? Let's chat.