Did you mean: 

How do I discontinue my service should I decide to

waysand
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@totalUser wrote:

If you collected some referrals and loyalty time you could consider gifting your account, I've even saw them for sale.

I don't know how it's really done if you are passing it too w stranger. You would have to remove all your info.

Since PM is prepaid service, there is no credit check for the new owner.  You can change the profile info of your account to the buyer and delete your autopay credit/debit card info.

IIRC, you need to ask moderator to change the email address of your account at the backend.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you collected some referrals and loyalty time you could consider gifting your account, I've even saw them for sale.

I don't know how it's really done if you are passing it too w stranger. You would have to remove all your info.

popping

@popping wrote:

@waysand 

Option 1:  You can port your PM number to another provider if you plan to continue to use your PM number.

Option 2:  If you have a friend or family member like your plan, can the name, email adress and autopay credit card to your friend or family member.  You cannot keep your PM number if you use is option.

Option 3:  Remove your autopay credit card.  If you don't have enough available fund in your account, your account will not be renewed.  90 days after no payment, your account will be canceled.

Option 4:  There are lot of people looking for old plan like the $120/12GB data/90 days full LTE plan.  If you have this plan, your may be able to let someone to assume your plan and make some money.

popping

@waysand 

Option 1:  You can port your PM number to another provider if you plan to continue to use your PM number.

Option 2:  If you have a friend or family member like your plan, can the name, email adress and autopay credit card to your friend or family member.  You cannot keep your PM number if you use is option.

Option 3:  Remove your autopay credit card.  If you don't have enough available fund in your account, your account will not be renewed.  90 days after no payment, your account will be canceled.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Let your current 30 day subscription expire, remove credit card info and autopay...after 90 days your account is closed for good.

Need Help? Let's chat.