cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I check how much remaning data I have left?

Stevenla88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think I've looked through all of the self-serve but nothing seems to show how much I have left. I think I've used all my data but I'm not sure

7 REPLIES 7

JuniorJunior
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Stevenla88 wrote:

I think I've looked through all of the self-serve but nothing seems to show how much I have left. I think I've used all my data but I'm not surePubMob DATA Used.png

@SergeMaslov wrote:

It really sucks how Public Mobile designed their portal. Everything says "we don't care". Why not displaying, say, "3000 MB out of 3000 MB used" rather than showing nothing and making the customer wonder and dig in the Community forum??

While I agree with the sentiment... Take this service for what it is, not for what you want it to be. This quirk probably has been around from the time the feature was added.

with Telus' track record of fixing things in Public Mobile's system (or, heaven forbid, setting up a new, modern self serve page from scratch!) I'd want to see other, more crucial problems solved first.

@SergeMaslov wrote:

It really sucks how Public Mobile designed their portal. Everything says "we don't care". Why not displaying, say, "3000 MB out of 3000 MB used" rather than showing nothing and making the customer wonder and dig in the Community forum??

Sorry @SergeMaslov that you have to dig...yes that's true when you have finished all your data you can't see it anymore in your first page of your self serve account...it's clear then that you don't have anymore data ...Smiley Frustrated

SergeMaslov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

cricketfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Plans Add on -> Data and Addon Usage

If you don't have any row there telling you how much data you have, then its all been used. Else it will show how much is left and beside that an Active tag. 

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Log into the self-serve portal and take a look under My Data & Add-ons. If you do not see anything listed, it means that you've exhausted all of the data from your plan.

If this is the case, you have a couple of different options. You can purchase a data add-on (200 MB for $10 or 1 GB for $30) to cover the gap until your plan renews again. The nice thing with data add-ons is that they don't expire until they're used up, so if you only use 500 MB of the add-on and your plan renews you'd have 500 MB remaining carried over every month and it will sit there until you need it (for example, if you run out of data in your plan again).

Another option depending on how much time you have left before your plan renews would be to contact the moderator team to see about having your plan renewed early. You'll need to have enough funds available on your account for the plan to be renewed.

If you choose to go with the latter route then please click here to send a message to the moderator team and include the following information:

• Your e-mail address
  • Your Public Mobile phone number
  • Let them know that you've run out of data and you'd like to have your plan renewed early.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Look under Add-ons. If no plans show there, you have indeed used all your data. How long until your next renewal?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.