cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my email address linked with my phone number on Self Serve

debchamberlain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up with Public Mobile last Thursday at a Green Mobile Store.  Everything is fine except I didn't realize until I got home and looked at the paperwork he gave us that the email address he linked with my phone number was incorrect.  We called the guy back and he said to just go ahead and create the account using the incorrect email address he had entered and select a pass word.....then he said once the account was registered, I could go back in and change my email address however I couldn't find anywhere in self serve to change the email address.  We called him back and he said he would take care of it for me.  He said he would email me when he's fixed it but he said I might need to just register a brand new account.  It is now Sunday and I still haven't heard anything from him.  Can someone please tell me how I can get my correct email address linked with my self serve account because I am stressed thinking that someone who actually has that email address may be receiving emails associated with my account and be able to gain access to it somehow.  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@debchamberlain wrote:

Thank-you.  I have submitted a private message to the moderator team.

@debchamberlain 

the Moderator Team will Response by private message to you
- Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

visit Here for more info

debchamberlain
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank-you.  I have submitted a private message to the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@debchamberlain 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@debchamberlain 

You will need to contact moderator to change email address associated with your self service account.  

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: change self service email.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

It might take a few hours to respond.  Check your private message inbox for moderator response. 

Need Help? Let's chat.