cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I acctivate my 30 days free credit? It shows the credit amount on my invoice bit no number so

Naomiwrogers_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 REPLIES 3

Naomiwrogers_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so very much. I was hoping thats what would happen. Awesome!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Your 30 credit is for the second month when you activate in store. You need to pay for your first month and within 5 days a credit equal to the plan you purchased will be in your account and will pay for your second 30 days on your renewal

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Naomiwrogers_

No need to actiave it

If the credit funds are available in your account they will be automatically used next renewal

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-November-23-to-25-Get-a...

"You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  "

Need Help? Let's chat.