cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could i edit my registered visa card for my payment

Lea3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help. I cant pay my bill coz the card im using is alreasy expired and i wouls like to edit it.

6 REPLIES 6

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lea3 

If you are still having issues logging into your account. Click on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a moderator to help you but you will need your security pin# to reset your password.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Lea3 

Follow this method...

Follow this method when making a manual payment/adding a card to the account....only use the emboldened portion of the instructions if the payment card is already on file.

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose replace card rather than remove card.
  4. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  5. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  6. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  7. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  8. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

Once you successfully update your card do not attempt your payment immediately. Log out/in then go to make a payment to pay for your renewal. Otherwise if you were not suspended I would recommend a $1 test payment. Follow my further instructions for a successful payment to unsuspend your account.

Do not try more than two attempts at adding a card or payments ( successful or not) or you will continue to get this message. Wait at least 1 hour to try a third time another hour for your 5th try....and so on....and do not make more than 4 unsuccessful tries with the same card in a 24 hour period or you will trigger a fraud alert lock out requiring assistance from the moderators.

Go to make a payment. Choose the "other amount" option and add $1 more than the amount owing and submit the payment. If that is successful go back to your overview page and if it does not say active  click on the reactivate button. If that works log out and reboot. If that does not work and your payment is in your balance rather than showing $1 then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen and suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your balance should now be $1. Log out and reboot

@Lea3 wrote:

Im locked out in my account self serve

Please wait one hour since your last login attempt at selfserve.publicmobile.ca and try using the forgot password option. If that doesn't work, go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and then type "forgot security question answer".

Lea3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im locked out in my account self serve

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Lea3 

When updating credit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lea3 wrote:

Please help. I cant pay my bill coz the card im using is alreasy expired and i wouls like to edit it.

Hello @Lea3 ,

If you haven't registered for a Self Serve account, you can do that here:  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then go here, see bottom left of page to change/update your credit card:

esjliv_0-1619383071783.png

Need Help? Let's chat.