Babez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

12 REPLIES 12

Babez

I'm using someone internet fast as they are going out now

@Babez wrote:

What if I have no net how do I do that

@Babez  The same way you are creating this post. Smiley Happy Or dial 611 from your phone.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Babez   You need to remove your phone number from your post, this is a public forum.

Click on the 3 dots top right of your post to edit. 

You need to click on the link provided earlier to contact Moderator_Team.

Babez

What if I have no net how do I do that

@Babez 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Babez

@Babez wrote:

I'm trying to buy an data add on not letting me would like to speak with someone

@Babez  If you want to buy a data add-on you need to put the money in your account before you can purchase the add-on. If you have a credit card on file you can use that otherwise you need to purchase a voucher.

Edit: You can use your online account via selfserve to purchase the add-on or by dialling 611 from your phone.

Babez

Babez

I'm trying to buy an data add on not letting me would like to speak with someone

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Babez  is there anything we may be able to help you with?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Babez 

What's happening? Maybe someone here can help.

To answer literally...you can send a username a private message and they will get a notification and maybe they'll reply back. Or you can tag them using the @ sign in front of their username and they'll also get a notification and maybe they'll reply back.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Babez 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.