cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i change new plan..!!!

irishman4
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello to all.....i've just changed plan from $20 to $25 it said needed to top up  I did 

when is new plan to effect  ..still saying  or Showing  old plan,, did a search can't find an answer....only for 3 g  for 48 hours... but no 3g for I.....just change of plan...can anyone help me  , i want the plan to be  On   at this moment..........Thank you ,,,,,

5 REPLIES 5

@irishman4 wrote:

Since Public Mobile's plans have a 30day duration but some months have more (or less) days, your payment date will move around and will not always be on the 15th.

For several reasons I would still future date that plan change now.

a) Life can get busy or complicated, you might forget to do the change in time...

b) Muddling around in your self serve account on renewal day can potentiallyy mess up the system. General consensus is to stay away from your account during renewal as to not be tempted to intervene or being freaked out by all those weird messages in the funky process.

c) If you are intending to switch to a Special Offer plan, there is a minimal chance that it is pulled before your renewal date. If you have a future dated plan change to a plan that is no longer offered your account will still change to it.

irishman4

@irishman4 wrote:

Hello   thank you....so  Better to keep the old one 'till it  ends... thanks  will accept as a solution & wait 'till   april 15th....other reason if a change it....like you said , will loose what's left of my $20 plus  new $25 payment is Now....and all payments will be sooner....as well ...

So i'll wait  2 weeks...............................Regards............will click accept as a solution + Bravo

.................................Good Evening..................................

I would still advise for you to log into your self-serve account and double check to see if that is what you've actualy done since it sounds as if you originally weren't sure what was going on with your account.  If you go into the change plan section of your account, it will show you details about any scheduled plan change if that is what is set to happen.

irishman4

Hello   thank you....so  Better to keep the old one 'till it  ends... thanks  will accept as a solution & wait 'till   april 15th....other reason if a change it....like you said , will loose what's left of my $20 plus  new $25 payment is Now....and all payments will be sooner....as well ...

So i'll wait  2 weeks...............................Regards............will click accept as a solution + Bravo

.................................Good Evening..................................

@irishman4 wrote:

Hello to all.....i've just changed plan from $20 to $25 it said needed to top up  I did 

when is new plan to effect  ..still saying  or Showing  old plan,, did a search can't find an answer....only for 3 g  for 48 hours... but no 3g for I.....just change of plan...can anyone help me  , i want the plan to be  On   at this moment..........Thank you ,,,,,

If your self-serve account is still showing your old plan as active, this likely means that the plan was set to change after your current 30 day plan is over, and when it would have otherwise renewed.

If you want, you can remove the future-date change from within your account.  You could then set the plan change to take effect immediately.  However, please keep in mind that if you do that, you will lose whatever you have already paid for the $20 plan, any usage that was remaining on it, and your new $25 plan would take effect immediately with the full amount also being due.

Need Help? Let's chat.