cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I talk to a public representative

Link1962
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need information on what is required to change my service from Rogers to Public Mobile.  Is there a representative I can call, or a location to go to in my area of Greenfield Park, Quebec., or the Montreal area?

14 REPLIES 14

@Jerseysparks82 

If you need to contact PM moderator/employee, you will need to private message.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderators will not call you.  Expect at least 1-2 day wait.  

If you want the community members to help in the meantime, you can explain your situation with more details.

Please also remove your phone number from this public forum.

Jerseysparks82

Okay I purchased a phone card and put minutes on my phone so that I could get phone calls but not call out and I didn't I know that you like to cut people off my plan has not yet expired but it says it has and I just finished putting money on it so I'd like that fixed xxxxxxx is a different number that you can call me at and the number i am talking about is xxxxxxxx

Phone number removed by computergeek541

@TiaMaria wrote:

1 855 478-2542

Calling that number will not work.  As the customer @Hanann who most recently posted about an issue is on one of the $40/4.5 price plans, this is consider one of the recent offerings.  As such Public Mobile customer service and the automated voice prompts will not accept any phone calls from this customer.

All customer service is done by contact Moderator_Team privately.

TiaMaria

1855 4782542

TiaMaria

1 855 478-2542

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman wrote:
For future reference, if you start a new topic/thread, you will get more responses since your question will be on the Latest topic forum section.

Unless you use Latest Post :). I always open to Latest Post. Cuz yeah a new post in an old thread (topic) doesn't float to the top. But it does in Latest Post.

@Hanann: People needing Public Mobile for work or their business may not find a low-budget cell phone service to be suitable for their needs.

@Hanann

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  If you need to change plans, you will need to contact moderator, but unfortunately, there is no call center.  You will need to private message moderator and it will take on average at least about 24 hours to resolve.  For future reference, if you start a new topic/thread, you will get more responses since your question will be on the Latest topic forum section.  

Here is instructions to contact moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-How-to-Contact-our-Community-M...

Recommendation:  do not send multiple message to moderators.  First come, First service.  Each new message will put you further down the job list.  

Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Hanann

Ho there i am really hopping someone can help me because there is nothing more stressful then having a problem and not bein able to reach out a representative to fix this so here it is, i changed my pln for the 40$ that includes the 4,5 g, k made a payement and yoou took 43$ out pf my account but yet you put my old plan in my phone and put the balance in my public mobile account! I meed this to be changed asap i need the data for work please why is all of this happening, why would you take 43$ out of my account if you arre going to put the 32$ pln in 

rsbaher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there no other way to communicate with people from Public Mobile? Because I tried emailing and private messaging moderators. There was one person who read my message and didnt reply! How can I get my service back up if no one is going to help me?

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @YXA, currently there is no calling support, all support is provided by email via the contact us link at the bottom of the page or here on the community forum where mostly members help each other out.

If you can provide more details of your issue, maybe we can help you out. What phone are you using? Have you attempted to reset and confirm that the APN settings are correct? Have you ever been able to access internet with PM?

YXA

I have paid $96 for new 3 months plan. But up to now I could not get internet service. Please help me.

Hi. Unfortunately, no call center is available to new clients. Please send a application form email to Public Mobile, click Contact Us, choose email away, click none of the above, form pops, fill in all relevant info, within 48 hrs Public Mobile will contact you. Thanks

cubancigar76
Hi, i call to public mobile last wednesday to add internet in my phone service, i recived last saturday an email with a new plan (k plan) just unlimited message and 1 gb with 35$ a month, so i was wondering what about my phone call, the girl who talk to me she said the new plan it be for 50$, nobady told me i gonna loose my phone call, ok, after all i decided to go to the public mobile web site to check my plan when i saw it was wrong i decided to change my plan by myself to the correct with phone call, unlimited message and 1gb, and when i change my plan i lost my unlimited message and i dont have 1gb nobady told me i gonna loose my unlimited mesage, what its this??? And the worst part on this i paid the first plan (k plan) and i paid the c plan too, please i need asnwer about it, cause i lost my unlimited message and i dont have 1gb neither, someone need to fix this its not my foult since the beginning the company give me a plan they never said to me and i never ask for it ok

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Thank you for contacting Public Mobile. Unfortunately, New clients will not have access to a call center. All inquiries, questions, feedbacks and concerns will be done via This Community website, and application email form

Also, Public Mobile mods are always on duty in this community. Feel free to look around, and any further inquiries, please feel free to reply back, Public Mobile is anxious to help you every step of the way.

Cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.