cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reset my name in my voicemail?

sarah1320
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just want to reset my name in my voicemail. I don’t want a personal greeting.

6 REPLIES 6

sarah1320

It worked ! Thank you so much for your help !

Souky123
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Awesome

Souky123
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Awesome instructions

@sarah1320 wrote:

I understand, but I don’t want to have a new greeting. I simply want to re-record my name, since I don’t like the way I said the first time. Is it possible to reset the voicemail so I could re-record my name ? I really want to use the assistant voicemail. 

Try these steps  

recorded name.PNGSo it looks like if you dial your voice mail and go 4-4-3 that will get you to your recorded name and there is probably an option to change it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sarah1320

I understand, but I don’t want to have a new greeting. I simply want to re-record my name, since I don’t like the way I said the first time. Is it possible to reset the voicemail so I could re-record my name ? I really want to use the assistant voicemail. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sarah1320

Here is the link for the knowledge article on setting up your voice mail:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

How to change your greeting

Dial into your voicemail. From the main menu, follow the arrows in the below visual.

9fig1.png

Need Help? Let's chat.