cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I replace SIM card without self serv account?

tonyottawa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent 

Long story short, I opened an account with a new SIM and send to my cousin by letter.  For whatever reason, the letter is lost after 12 days. 

Now I get a new sim card and want do a SIM card replace.  It needs me do it in self serve account. I never register that self serve account and the card was lost already. No way I can register it.

I have original order confirmation screen copy (account number, phone number, address).  Is there any way to do a sim card replacement without the self serve account?

5 REPLIES 5

tonyottawa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@ShawnC13 wrote:
 It is well worth it even for a couple of more days to contact the moderators and let them help you through this @tonyottawa 

This way works in the end. Moderator swap it for me.

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

Your best bet could be waiting for a couple of days to see if the sim card reaches the person

In the meantime you should contact the moderator with the link provided by 1 of the community members. It usually takes them 1 to 2 days to get back to you 

If you have the payment slips with the sim order and the plan you purchased (if any), I am pretty optimistic, the moderators will be able to help you resolve the issue 

@iliketotalk wrote:

@tonyottawa Hi I think the best solution would be to start a new account with a new email address Man Happy

@iliketotalk, I would have to disagree with this then the person will lose out on any plan that they have already purchased.  It is well worth it even for a couple of more days to contact the moderators and let them help you through this @tonyottawa 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tonyottawa wrote:

@CS_Agent 

Long story short, I opened an account with a new SIM and send to my cousin by letter.  For whatever reason, the letter is lost after 12 days. 

Now I get a new sim card and want do a SIM card replace.  It needs me do it in self serve account. I never register that self serve account and the card was lost already. No way I can register it.

I have original order confirmation screen copy (account number, phone number, address).  Is there any way to do a sim card replacement without the self serve account?

Send a private message to moderator for help to create your self-serve account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@tonyottawa Hi I think the best solution would be to start a new account with a new email address Man Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.