cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get a PM SIM order information after 8 business days ?

Hawk99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Do you have any ETA for my SIM order #238985 ?

Thank you,

Hawk99

14 REPLIES 14

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hawk99 wrote:

Thank you for the offer but I have already paid for the SIM, I'm not in the rush to get it but just wondering why such simpler order would take so much time to deliver.  It's not Amazon Prime but 10 business days...

Amazon offers free Prime trial if it wasn't used before.  That could help with faster shipping. 

@Hawk99 

I just got my credit card bill in the mail 4 days after the due date! Canada Post is suffering the affects of COVID-19.

Hawk99

Thank you for the offer but I have already paid for the SIM, I'm not in the rush to get it but just wondering why such simpler order would take so much time to deliver.  It's not Amazon Prime but 10 business days...

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

OP still has not logged in from his/her original post. Oh well would have gave him/her a free sim. Hope he/she gets the one ordered.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Nada. Will log in tomorrow. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Hawk99  I just logged in but see you haven't been back since yesterday. I'll log back in later tonight if you want to send me a private message

JB

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hawk99 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you,

Hawk99

You can try Canada Post tracking and type the order number. If the tracking makes no sense, that's another company that used the same reference. This method only works if Public Mobile sent the sim with tracking.

@Hawk99  Private message me. I'm on the south shore. I'll log in tomorrow to check for your message.

Night all!

@Hawk99 

Maybe @Jb456 can help you out. He took a little time off but if you send him a private messsge he will probably answer.

Hawk99

With the COVID-19 restriction in the Montreal area, only essential goods are physically available and non-essential goods have to be ordered online.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Hawk99  Where are you located? A nearby member may have a spare SIM.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Hawk99 

You may want to consider purchasing a sim card in a retail location. Where do you live ? You can find retailers by going to the store locater at the bottom of your screen. We can help you with some suggestions and/or there are many of us that have (too many) extra sim cards that they could supply to you if you live in the same area.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Hawk99 - There was a post from the moderators a couple of days ago, indicating that delivery of SIMs is going slow.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Courier-Delays/m-p/647439/highlight/tru...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Hawk99 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you,

Hawk99

Have a look at this thread regarding delays. Could be up to 3 weeks.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Courier-Delays/m-p/647439

Need Help? Let's chat.