cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I check my 2 public mobile minutes? If I didn't put them on yet

Melissakisey78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

@Melissakisey78 to save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.  

Welxome to PM. Stay safe.  

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Melissakisey78 Do you have 15$ plan? Then login to self-service, and it will show. For plans higher that 15$, mins are unlimited. Stay safe!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Kind of guessing how the rest of the question goes.  Log into your self-serve (each has a separate login) and you can see your usage. If you are on a limited plan I have read here that people can call *611 and hear their usage.  I do not have this plan and can't verify that it works.

Edited to add: I just checked *611 on my son's phone and it doesn't give minutes remaining oh his $15 plan but it gave what is remaining with his add-ons.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Go into self serve account. Selserve.publicmobile

It will show how many minutes remain in your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.