cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Link a referral to a friend?

JdLam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to know how to link a referral to a friend, maybe by email or a page link? Thank You for amazing service my the way, I love public mobile now. 

7 REPLIES 7

You could try messaging a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Tccchris

Sent in a referral today. They gave the agent my telephone number and the agent said they couldn’t do it without a promo code. The agent went ahead and signed them up without my referral. When I signed up with Public Mobile a phone number was all that was needed. I went into my account and found the promo code but it was too late. I should get a referral discount and didn’t. Makes me want to take my two phones elsewhere. 

JdLam

@mimmo oh my derpiness lol thank you I'll check out and reread that section, thanks guys!

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JdLam 

Your welcome...I'll sharethe thx with @mimmo ..he was a bit quicker than me..lol

JdLam

@Metal1967 thank you, I assumed there would be link. Lol have a great day !

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JdLam wrote:

I would like to know how to link a referral to a friend, maybe by email or a page link? Thank You for amazing service my the way, I love public mobile now. 

@JdLam 

Your friend only needs to input your phone number when activating to recieve a referral

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

when your friend activates their sim card they simply enter your number in the I was refered section of teh activation page.

Need Help? Let's chat.