cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Get My Calls to Display My Name?

AfanMedia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Please, I need someone to tell me how I can get my calls to display my name on the other person's phone. I do receive such calls where the callers name is displayed on my phone. Now, how can I get my calls to display my name on the recipient's phone? Know what I mean?

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@AfanMedia No joy on this at PM. What fun if we could though, eh? https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Set-outgoing-caller-ID/m-p/439729/hig...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am sure Fido can do that if you have a business account but I don't think PM has that ability.

As another poster replied, better to have your number saved on your recepients' phones so that your name will pop up once you call them

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Smiley HappyTell every one you call to put your name and number in THEIR contactsSmiley Happy

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@AfanMedia wrote:

Hi,

Please, I need someone to tell me how I can get my calls to display my name on the other person's phone. I do receive such calls where the callers name is displayed on my phone. Now, how can I get my calls to display my name on the recipient's phone? Know what I mean?

@AfanMedia  As already mentioned  only your number will be visible to anyone you are calling.  However, if they have your name and number saved in their phone directory, then your name will be seen by the person being called.  There doesn't seem to any other way for you to get this feature.

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don’t think Public Mobile has that ability. They only show the phone number

GR
Mayor / Maire

@AfanMedia it cant be Done on public mobile. I believe only Rogers and Fido you can and also when a landline calls you 

Need Help? Let's chat.